Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Marvels Avengers : Loki

Marvel's Avengers : Loki

First of all...
Merry Xmas everybody! Hope Robot Santa doesn't get you!

I thought in time for Christmas I'd try and make sure I got Loki finished for all the people that have been following my page, so now your Avengers team has someone to fight! (Batman could fight him too, but I'm not sure what chance he would stand). Needless to say, life etc has very much got in the way of my model making but I'll try and make it my New Years resolution to get models up more regularly again. Hope you think he's been worth the wait!



I'm not convinced his face is entirely Hiddlestony but it definately has a Loki vibe.
I'll warn you now, there is a LOT going on on this model and he will be pretty difficult if you've not done other models before. I've tried a new aproach with doing the coat which should make it a little less blocky now. Likewise his shoulder pads are a seperate piece that sits on top.

As I was making it, I was planning on making it MUCH simpler, but I think the intricate design of Loki's costume really leands itself to doing multiple layers and the end result, especially with the helmet, should look impressive with your other models.



Any questions feel free to ask, and I'd LOVE to hear any feed back that you have!

As always, if you like them feel free to drop me a donation if you want, to help me keep on top of my ink costs.... or at the very least please keep clicking on all of my adverts whenever you visit the site.

Click here to download Loki

The Fire Fox bug is still there.. so if it causes an error when you click on it, right click the link and click "Save Link As..." instead.


Hope you enjoy!!!

Regards
Xavier
mypaperheroes@hotmail.co.uk

28 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

Thank you for posting Loki!! :)

lordvader23 said...

thanks for loki, is an excellent model!

Sarun Thumtuksin said...

Thank you for cute model.

Thelastminer10 said...

Awesome! thats awesome. thats for making them again.

Vegelite said...

Thank you, I love your style. Please make Assassin´s Creed

Anonymous said...

Yes make Assassin!! Nice Job :)

Thelastminer10 said...

Please make assassins creed!Please! Please!

IlovePaperCrafts said...

Assassins creed would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

please make the tomb raider lara croft would be awesome!

Baws said...

Please make assassin creed!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, do the chitauris please

rosc de castro said...

Yeah! Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed III would be awesomesauce in papercraft mode! Please make. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

And Batman with who is going to fight? PLEASE DO BANE! :D

Anonymous said...

make other bad guy

Anonymous said...

Assasins creed!Please!

Paul Heslehurst said...

Great work Xavier. I stumbled upon your site due to a link on papermodelers.com and think all your models are great so I bought you a drink ;)

Keeping with the Marvel theme, I think the Fantastic Four would make great models, what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good idea paul tha fantastic four would be awesome!!!

PizzaLover said...

Bane would be cool. Please make Bane!

Anonymous said...

Bane would look sick!

Rhuan said...

oi obrigado pelo post do LOKI sao muito bons seus papercrafts!!!!!!!!
queria pedir para voce continuar fazendo os personagens da MARVEL tipo LUKE CAGE, ESCARLATE WITCH,etc agrade├žo desde ja principalmente se fizer o do LUKE CAGE

Anonymous said...

Please make assasian creed, he would look pretty cool. Do you read the comments?

muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com

Xavier Gale-Sides said...

Glad you're all enjoying the models!

Assassin's Creed and Tombraid do seem to be popular and have definately been options.

Fantastic Four is another group that I think would make an awesome little set so definately will get to sometime!

sunny kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.
www.jobzcorner.com

bhawan kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.
www.jobzcorner.com

Hyukmin0104 said...

yeay!! I get avengers character..thanks for it~
and can u make Hwang Bi Hong and wolverine?? ^^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making avengers! My mom loves it! please make assasin's creeed! thanks again.

Marvel Slots said...

Amazing detail on Loki. Brilliant stuff!